The Top 5 Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products we highly recommend. We won’t put anything on this page that we haven’t verified and/or personally used.
Warren Buffet once stated “The more your learn the more you earn.” Buffet wasn’t talking about school courses though – he was talking about financial education.
We read hundreds of financial books every year and attribute much of our increase in income (check out these $10k+ online income reports) over the last few years to reading educational books, courses and seminars.
The best investment you can make is in yourself!
Honestly, nobody ever went broke by investing in themselves (I am not talking about the college education scam!).
For example, I bought an excellent blogging course recently (Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, see my review here) that cost $200.
I made that $200 back by implementing the strategies it taught me in just 2 weeks – a return on investment (ROI) of 100% in only two weeks!
I see so many people that are reluctant to invest in this type of course but they don’t hesitate to spend $60k on some college course that does not provide any kind of financial return (usually just debt!).
Side note: If you need help with paying off student loan debt, we wrote an article for you that could save you thousands of dollars!
” Thoughts are things “
I believe that the books discussed below can offer an even bigger return than the one mentioned above. Typically, these books retail for $10 – $20 and the information in them can literally change the way you think about money, wealth creation and make you look at life completely differently.
I truly hope that you embrace these books and let some of the wealthiest people in the world give you the secrets to health, wealth, love and happiness for just $10.
So without further ado, here are the The Top 5 Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich!
The Top 5 Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. This is THE book to read – I attribute much of my financial success over the last few years to this book. Written in the early 1900’s the lessons within still apply to this day. The book details the 13 processes that the wealthy apply in order to accumulate wealth. Napoleon Hills classic book has sold more than 100 Million copies and is likely to have been responsible for more wealth creation than any other book. Napoleon Hill interviewed many of the wealthiest people of his era in order to derive what they had in common. The results are extraordinary and truly life changing – I read this book at least twice every year and something new is revealed to me every time I read it! It is also likely that this book was the inspiration for ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne.
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by
3. The Millionaire Fastlane – This is a great book for bloggers and digital entrepreneurs. MJ DeMarco wrote this book for people tired of the classic 9-5 ‘slowlane’ that most people are encouraged to take in life. He details his story about how he gave it all up, moved to Arizona and started a website. Now he is a multi-millionaire online entrepreneur. Totally Brilliant book !
4. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich. This is rapidly becoming a classic book in the self-help genre. Tim Ferris wrote this book that explains how people can work less and earn more. Tim gives you a step-by-step guide on how he went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week. Lots of great information on blogging, outsourcing and massively improving your life. This is a MUST READ!
5. Choose Yourself! By James Altucher. This book is inspiring – Altucher is a ‘character’ and has lived a very interesting life as an investor. He is a very smart guy and has some strong opinions about the world today and how to get ahead. Not for everyone!
Reading The Top 5 Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich will not guarantee that you succeed but I promise you that they will increase your chances.
Mindset is such an overlooked component of building wealth and these books will help you to think like the wealthy.
We live in an amazing time when you can get personal mentoring from some of the greatest minds in the world for a few dollars in the form of a podcast, ebook or Youtube video (free!).
All these books have a common theme – 90% of success is in taking action! So if you have been considering starting a business (I highly recommend starting a blog) then the best thing you can do is start RIGHT NOW.
So what are your favorite books that you would like to recommend to new online entrepreneurs? Please share your ideas in the comments below!
Russell and Maleah
Russell & Maleah
Latest posts by Russell & Maleah (see all)
- 6 Ways To Make Money By Testing Websites - February 12, 2018
- 13 Ways To Make An Extra $500 Today - February 10, 2018
- January 2018 Online Income Report – $4,552.88 - February 7, 2018
- These 10 Side Hustles Could Skyrocket Your Income - February 3, 2018
- 5 Amazing Blogging Courses To Try Right Now - January 30, 2018