These are some of the best get rich books of all time! What are the best financial books that you have read? Read on to learn what the best money books of all time can teach you. These are beginner finance books that are easy to read.
Do you have a favorite ‘how to get rich’ book ? If you are looking for a how to get rich book, look now further! We have found some of best books to become rich.
Warren Buffet once stated “The more your learn the more you earn.” Buffet wasn’t talking about school courses though – he was talking about financial education.
We read hundreds of financial books every year and attribute much of our increase in income (check out these $10k+ online income reports) over the last few years to reading educational books, courses and seminars.
The best investment you can make is in yourself! The best get rich books of all time in my opinion are discussed below – these books could seriously change your life.
Honestly, nobody ever went broke by investing in themselves (I am not talking about the college education scam!). Read on to find out what we think is the best book for getting rich.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that we may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that we have experienced all of these companies, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions that we receive if you decide to buy something through our links. Even though these are probably the best get rich books of all time, please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals. Beginner finance books can help you to earn more money and save money.
Books and courses are the best investments if you want to make more money
For example, I bought an excellent blogging course recently (Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, see our review here) that cost $200.
I made that $200 back by implementing the strategies it taught me in just 2 weeks – a return on investment (ROI) of 100% in only two weeks!
I see so many people that are reluctant to invest in this type of course but they don’t hesitate to spend $60k on some college course that does not provide any kind of financial return (usually just debt!).
Side note: If you need help with paying off student loan debt, we wrote an article for you that could save you thousands of dollars!
” Thoughts are things “
I believe that the books discussed below can offer an even bigger return than the one mentioned above. Typically, these beginner finance books retail for $10 – $20 and the information in them can literally change the way you think about money, wealth creation and make you look at life completely differently. There is not just one book to read to become rich – learning is an ongoing journey.
I truly hope that you embrace these books and let some of the wealthiest people in the world give you the secrets to health, wealth, love and happiness for just $10.
So without further ado, here are the The Top 5 Beginner Finance Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich!
The top 5 beginner finance books you NEED to read to get rich – These are some of the best get rich books of all time!
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. This is THE book to read to become rich – I attribute much of my financial success over the last few years to this book. Written in the early 1900’s the lessons within still apply to this day. The book details the 13 processes that the wealthy apply in order to accumulate wealth. Napoleon Hills classic book has sold more than 100 Million copies and is likely to have been responsible for more wealth creation than any other book. Napoleon Hill interviewed many of the wealthiest people of his era in order to derive what they had in common. The results are extraordinary and truly life changing – I read this book at least twice every year and something new is revealed to me every time I read it! This is the best book for getting rich, or at least obtaining the rich mindset. It is also likely that this book was the inspiration for ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne.
The best financial books in the world often reference Think and Grow Rich. That really says a lot! If this is not one of the best money books of all time, I don’t know what is!
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by
3. The Millionaire Fastlane – This is a great book for bloggers and digital entrepreneurs. MJ DeMarco wrote this book for people who are tired of the classic 9-5 ‘slowlane’ that most people are encouraged to take in life. He details his story about how he gave it all up, moved to Arizona and started a website. Now he is a multi-millionaire online entrepreneur. Totally Brilliant book and possibly one of the best get rich books of all time.
4. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich. This is rapidly becoming a classic book in the self-help genre. Tim Ferris wrote this book that explains how people can work less and earn more. Tim gives you a step-by-step guide on how he went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week. Lots of great information on blogging, outsourcing and massively improving your life. This is a MUST READ!
5. Choose Yourself! By James Altucher. This book is inspiring – Altucher is a ‘character’ and has lived a very interesting life as an investor. He is a very smart guy and has some strong opinions about the world today and how to get ahead. This book is not for everyone – James is an acquired taste. This is not really a book to read to become rich, but it does open your mind to new ideas.
Conclusions – the best get rich books of all time!
Reading The Top 5 Books You NEED to Read To Get Rich will not guarantee that you succeed but I promise you that they will increase your chances. The best book for getting rich in my opinion is the first one on the list (Think and Grow Rich). It has stood the test of time and is probably responsible for more millionaires than any other book on this list. The books discussed in this article are some of the best financial books ever written.
Mindset is such an overlooked component of building wealth and these books will help you to think like the wealthy. Buying the best money books of all time will almost always help you to make money.
We live in an amazing time when you can get personal mentoring from some of the greatest minds in the world for a few dollars in the form of a podcast, eBook or Youtube video (free!).
All these books have a common theme – 90% of success is in taking action! So if you have been considering starting a business (I highly recommend starting a blog) then the best thing you can do is start RIGHT NOW.
So what are your favorite books that you would like to recommend to new online entrepreneurs? What are your favorite and best books to read to become rich? Please share your ideas in the comments below!
Russell and Maleah
The top 10 books to become rich – read more.