How To Make Money With InboxDollars
What Is InboxDollars?
Do you want to learn how to make money with InboxDollars? Who doesn’t want to get paid to play games, read emails and complete online surveys!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.
The main thing that sets InboxDollars apart from the other sites, is that there are just so many cool ways to make money – not just paid surveys.
Actually, the paid surveys that InboxDollars offers are not particularly well paid and I would suggest trying a different survey site like Vindale Research or Survey Junkie (these sites both pay better!) if you just want to get paid to complete surveys.
InboxDollars is more like a loyalty rewards program.
These days my wife and I still occasionally complete paid surveys (despite making decent money from blogging) but I have the freedom to choose which sites to use.
The question for me now is – ‘is this process fun?’ InboxDollars is FUN and that is why I highly recommend signing-up (remember to confirm your email) and participating in some of the fun and free ways to make extra cash.
If you are serious about making REAL money online, check out how we make $10k+ using affiliate marketing on our websites. Surveys are a good supplemental income but the real money online is made by blogging.
Are you interested in starting a blog? Want to be able to produce an online income report like this one?
Check out our tutorial that will help you start a blog of your own for only $3.49 per month (it’s a tiny cost for blog hosting compared to the potential profits that are possible!).
If you sign up through our Bluehost link you will also get a free blog domain name and the lowest possible price for hosting. Be sure to check out our recommendations page for tons of exceptionally useful tools that we have used to make money online. We love them all and we are sure you will as well!
How To Make Money With InboxDollars
You can earn cash when you participate in many of the awesome features on InboxDollars. Here is a list of my top 8 ways of how to make money with InboxDollars:
- Play games. You can get paid when you play games on InboxDollars.
- Reading e-mails. Earn cash when you simply open some emails!
- Listening to the radio.
- Shopping cashback. Visit the InboxDollars website and get a few percent cash back on purchases you would make anyway! Might as well get paid a little cash back! (check out our Ebates review if you like cash back sites).
- Complete surveys. take online surveys when they become available, and earn cash every time you successfully complete a study.
- Coupons. find hundreds of printable grocery coupons, and earn additional cash back when you use them!
- Web search toolbar. earn additional cash by using the toolbar for your web searches, and have an easy way of staying informed about the latest free offers, surveys, etc.
- Watching videos. This is my favorite feature. It is called CashTV and it pays you a couple of dollars every day just for watching a few videos. I often just run these videos in the background as I work on this blog.
InboxDollars is able to pay you for these activities by sharing advertisers revenue with you. This is the normal way that most of these paid survey and cash back sites generate revenue for themselves and for you.
Can You Trust InboxDollars?
This is the most important question to ask when you are considering trying any paid survey site. There are a lot of scams out there.Nobody wants to waste valuable time with a site that refuses to pay them or sells private information to third-parties.
Here is my 2-step strategy for checking out InboxDollars and any other survey site that you are considering trying.
- Find out who the parent company is by searching on google. InboxDollar is owned by a company called Cotterweb.
- Check the reputation of the company on the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Anything better than a ‘B’ rating is worth pursuing. InboxDollars gets an A+ which is excellent.
I also do some basic research into the company to make sure they have a history of paying out any earned cash. I also look for large social media presences that indicate they take the business seriously. The older the site the more legitimate it is likely to be.
InboxDollars has been around for 15+ years so there is a good chance they are a legitimate company.
How Are You Paid?
You are paid when your InboxDollar account reaches $30. This minimum cash out is a little higher than some survey sites but not as high as others. You can be paid by check or Visa cash card.
I hope that this short article has given you a better idea about how to make money with InboxDollars. It is one of the oldest and most trusted sites in the paid survey niche. If you want to give InboxDollars a try then simply click here and go to the site (you will get a $5 bonus just for signing up). Make sure that you confirm your email in order to start earning and qualify for the best surveys etc.
Russell and Maleah